Guacamole is my go-to something green if I’m too lazy to make greens at home. I like to keep it simple with very few ingredients. Sometimes, if I can’t find good avocados at my mama mboga, I get my supply from either Zucchini or carrefour and wait for them to ripen at home.
What are your favorite additions to your guacamole? I know some love cumin, jalapenos, garlic etc. Here’s my easy guacamole recipe…
You can also watch the tutorial on my Instagram – treatske
- 3 small ripe avocados
- 1/2 medium sized onion
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp dhania
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 green chilli
- Slice avocados halfway and remove the pit. Then scoop the ripe avocado into your mixing bowl.
- Squeeze in some juice from half a lemon and begin mashing your avocados roughly.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, dhania, chilli and mix.
- Add some freshly ground blackpepper. About 1/4 tsp
- Add some salt about 1/4-1/2 tsp. Start with the 1/4 and Taste!
- Your guacamole is ready!
All Rights Reserved Treats By Muthoni.