In my eyes fashion blogger Silvia Njoki can do no wrong when it comes to fashion. Her fashion blog silvianjoki.com, has gathered quite the following. Silvia bagged the BAKE (Bloggers Association of Kenya) blog of the year title as well as the best fashion blogger award in 2015. She was also nominated in the 2016 Kids Choice Award – Favourite African Fashion blogger category. As a fashion stylist, she has styled the likes of Victoria Kimani, Elani, Vanessa Mdee and Kalekye Mumo.
She describes her style as UNPREDICTABLE and testament to that fact is her choice of outfits whether to a launch, red carpet event or a themed party.
My top 10 picks (All photos courtesy Silvianjoki.com)
- Walking the red carpet – cannes film festival. Dressed by Couleur de Lune in Canne.2. How you show up to a vintage themed glam party – long tiered skirt and an afro. What she wore to the pre-party of the Glitz Style Awards in Ghana. Outfit by Zii Studios.
3. She made quite the statement with these dress designed by Eddie Okolo at the themed Dinner en Blanc Nairobi in 2016.
4. Remember that time she wore a velvet pant suit designed by Kyoko Masemo to the 2016 tribal chic event?
How about her Lagos style diary?
5. Lagos Fashion and Design Week Day 2 – Wearing an Iconic invanity gown to celebrate their SS18 collection.
6. When you want to be a bit extra, subtle and true to your style. Lagos Fashion and Design Week day 3 – Outfit by ziistudios.
7. Staying true to the classics with an edgy vibe. Lagos Fashion and Design Week Day 4 – Jumpsuit by Egoma Duekwe by Zinkata.
8. Attending the Dior beauty launch at Capital Club Nairobi dressed by Diva Delicious.
9. At the #glitzafrica style awards Wearing scallodesigns
10. Playing dress up even when you work from home. Also dressed by Zii studios
How’s this for unpredictable? Can we raid Silvia Njoki’s closet already?