Blink twice if you make pancakes at least once a week. I just have. These easy blueberry oatmeal pancakes took me a few minutes to whip up and I believe you should give this recipe a try. Everything comes together in a blender real quick.
It’s that recipe you can easily make during your well-deserved tea break and the employer won’t even notice you weren’t at your computer pretending to work. Lucky for me I’m the only pancake eater in my house so I’ve some left for tomorrow’s breakfast.
I didn’t add any sugar to this recipe and that’s why I used two ripe bananas. If you make these blueberry banana pancakes, feel free to tag me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/treatske/.
I love adding bananas to pancakes can you tell? Feel free to check out my other pancake recipe here.
- 1 cup oats
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- Blueberries 1/3 cup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- Pinch of salt
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Add the super ripe bananas , cinnamon, eggs, cardamom, salt, vanilla extract to your blender and blend until combined.
- Add the blueberries into the blender and mix with your batter.
- Lightly grease a pan on medium heat with some oil, ladle the pancake batter on there, when they start to show some little bubbles, it's time to flip. Cook for another two minutes until cooked through. Repeat this process for all your pancakes.
- I used my double sided pan so i cooked 2 at a go. If you cook on high heat they'll brown almost burn without cooking inside.
- Top with some sliced banana, blueberries and drizzle some syrup or honey.
- This mix makes six pancakes